Skip to main content

SHE, HE TOLD ABOUT

Her handwriting was so beautiful. Each letter had it's own boldness, elegance and I loved to look at them. A pen and a white space, even in a notice, was enough for her to begin. She would write and then look at it, enjoys it's beauty, goes into a serious thought and ends with a small smile. Every of those sequential actions I remember.

It is so normal, universal and a must go reality that time moves foreward. Ages, days, hours, everything passes. My happiness on seeing those fonts kept on changing its demensions. My skin began to paint itself lines and so do she. Still, she wrote. But now there is a difference. As timestamps move, the interpretations made by my brain on those texts perplexed from simple happiness to pride, then to a feeling of belongingness, to love, to possessiveness, to responsibility to trust, to many other emotions for which I am weak in English to find words to substitute for and finally to a fear; a fear of death.

Wrong. Perfectly wrong. Its not fear. What I ment by that attribute was that heaviness which rushed up to my heart, which paralysed my brain, that emptyness I afford and that silence I thirst for, which usually comes as a result of the decomposition and execution of those stimuli on reading her writings.

Regards to Mr. John Wallis for his invention of the symbol of infinity. More than that, I loved the word itself. Time goes on, yes? Thousands lived, many live and will be living, in this infinite timeline of paradoxes and riddles framed by the world. Some leave behind their footprints, as great poets express and the world remembers them. Some people live a happy life, fulfill their dreams and walk away peacefully. Others live and leave behind nothing for their inner being to rejoice. This is not a framed painting. Its reality. Its all about life and how we are, a function of time bounded by trust and hope.

"Aehh.. We don't even have a place to go.", she said with a long out breath of disappointment and helplessness. Silence was my comment. It was not because I was a good listener, but because I feared that my vocal pitch would be in trouble, I was trying to be emotionally mule. Her complains were never complains, they were requests and remainders, not to me, but to God.

"He is your father..and he is only...", I remember she saying, not exactly the same words. 

Father! Who is a father? A person who answer his child and understands him. 'Understand' has broad meanings, I realised. To that realisation, eventhough not right, how can God me my father? I do not know. But still, I need that trust in him to go on. I was speaking about that fear of death, I nearly forgot. And I also said that it was not fear, but it was an anxiety about future and the lack of courage to face a life of problems. What can that fear bring me? Nothing. It only takes. And what I have is only the present. If it is taken, then what do I have? Nothing except her and a tale of lost hope.

That writing. There was where I started, those descriptive, emotional statements which holded my attention as he said, "It was all same - my name". He was my inspiration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SNIFF GSM USING HACKRFX

​TOOLS  USED: •  ha ckrf_kali • brategnuradio-companion • gr-gsmgqrx • wireshark INSTALL REQUIREMENTS: First thing, you want to make sure you have all the required software installed, you can install most of them and their dependencies using your distribution package manager. Let’s start with the libraries and tools for the hackrf itself, on a Debian/Ubuntu distro you’ll install them like so: sudo  apt-get install  hackrf   libhackrf -dev libhackrf0 Once these libraries are installed, you can plug your hackrf into one of your USB ports and execute the  hackrf_info  command, at this point you should see something like the following: # hackrf_info Found  HackRF  board. Board ID Number: 2 ( HackRF  One) Firmware Version: 2014.08.1 Part ID Number: 0x00574746 0x00574746 Serial Number: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x14d463dc 0x2f4339e1 You will now install  gnuradio  which is the software we’ll use to decode the RF signals,  gqrx  a tool to visualize signal power on certain frequencies

MORE ABOUT RANSOMWARES. PART 1

 Not long ago, a man committed suicide after an automatically generated notice from a computer virus threatened him with jail unless he paid a ransom thousands of dollars. The year was 2014. As incredible as the story seems, it marked the first known time a computer virus actually killed somebody. The next generations stole cash from users around the globe, and Cryptolocker raised the stakes – holding data of hundreds of thousands of users hostage. Despite successive short-lived take downs, the malware has made a comeback as CTB (Curve-Tor-Bitcoin) Locker. This challenging breed of malware is continuously improving, reaching new levels of complexity as smartphones and tablets are increasingly used to store crucial personal and enterprise-level documents. Bitdefender, the anti-malware solutions provider, zooms in on the subject to show how this type of virus works and to tell users how to prevent being locked out and extorted. What is ransomware? Ransomware is a type of malware th

TERMINAL ON ANDROID- TERMUX

Let Termux be our topic today. It is an Android application which is a Terminal Emulator distributed by Fredrik Fornwall. It creates exactly the same working environment of Linux Terminal on Android. Take a try. It can be installed from Google Play Store. Navigate from here . After the environment is set, go to App settings from the System Settings and give the App Storage permission.  Basic linux command like cd, ls, pwd, cat, touch and many more or almost all can be made here on this prompt. To install packages like Python or Pip type in packages install <packageName> It's that simple.  Similarly, to execute a program or a package, type <packageName> then, the corresponding help will be appear. Rest is with you. This is how an installation screen appears to be.. Now, about storage. As the initial step, type in termux-setup-storage Typing pwd gives the current working directory and it will be something like /data/data/com.termux/files/